Saturday, March 13, 2010

Welcome

Just wanted to say hello and welcome eveyone to my blog. I hope that with this I will be able to share stories from our sessions and infomation about upcoming events and promotions.

I just wanted to thank everyone for there support as I am learning more and more and working on developing my skill more. I have had several request for appointments in the coming weeks. This weekend offically kicks off our 2010 wedding season. I am gettting excited, the entire wedding party is under 10 so this is going to make for some interesting shots. I am also a little nervous although I am going to have help form another photographer (Alesia) this will only be my second wedding I have ever shot. I am hoping that it will be sucessful and not kick my but again like the first one did.

Recently we kicked off our 2011 Senior campaign and have had the oppertunity to shoot one upcoming senior and got some really good shots here are a couple.
We will keep you updated on more upcoming shoots and events!!

No comments:

Post a Comment